Can't wait to spend Christmas with my favorite people in the whole world! I thank God every day for my three wonderful kids, two great in-laws (couldn't have asked for a better son-in-law or daughter-in-law!!!!)and best of all, my darling, loveable, handsome, intelligent, funny,amazing... the best in the whole wide world, grandkids Harrison & Sawyer. Along with my near perfect husband, I'm a very lucky lady.
Your cocoa treats turned out fantastic!! Glad they worked out for you! :o) When we lived in TX, Santa used to visit our neighborhood on the fire truck too! I miss that!! :o)
5 comments:
Can't wait to spend Christmas with my favorite people in the whole world! I thank God every day for my three wonderful kids, two great in-laws (couldn't have asked for a better son-in-law or daughter-in-law!!!!)and best of all, my darling, loveable, handsome, intelligent, funny,amazing... the best in the whole wide world, grandkids Harrison & Sawyer. Along with my near perfect husband, I'm a very lucky lady.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!
Mom
544Mom - what is in your egg nog?
yay for Christmas!!! I love the peek into your Holidays.
Your cocoa/marshmallow treats turned out super cute!
Your cocoa treats turned out fantastic!! Glad they worked out for you! :o) When we lived in TX, Santa used to visit our neighborhood on the fire truck too! I miss that!! :o)
my goodness! How cute! I love the gifty idea. I bookmarked Holly's idea too!
Post a Comment