I took this picture right before I went to bed on Christmas Eve, but it was just as dark out when the boys excitedly ran down the steps at 5am.

Harrison and Sawyer woke up a half hour before Graham, so we let them tear into their stockings until he woke up. Then it was downstairs together to rip into the rest of the presents.


Tech Decks are the new craze at Harrison's school, he loves collecting and trading them. Even more then the Silly Bandz that proceeded them.

Gone are the days when I thought I wouldn't allow toy guns in my house. I'll just be happy when the basement is finished and foam bullets won't be soaring through my kitchen.

Sawyer loved his gifts, but the hands down hit of the holiday was Big Foot.

Harrison was thrilled with more Spy Gear and Wii & DS games

Graham got his own loveable pal.

And I got the joy of seeing the excitement and happiness on their faces.
2 comments:
OH, Graham's little face! Such joy in all your boys faces. Love the jammies, love the tree glowing in the darkness. So glad you had a magical Christmas.
It all looks so darn magical. Your tree is gorgeous and it's so fun to "watch" the boys grow up and see what they get into. C wanted the see in the dark spy goggles but I'm just afraid of what mischief he would get himself into with them (if you catch my drift!)
Post a Comment