hooray!!! You look so cute. I am so happy for you!!!four kids...piece of cake. bwahahahaha.
Wahoo!! I am so excited for you. Here is to hoping for a girl!!!!
My fourth grandchild..... YIPEE!!!! Can't waitLove, Mom
Congrats Jan! I am so happy for you.
Jan!! SO happy for you! You look fabulous.You are such a great family, what a blessing that another child will be raised in your home. You'll do great with 4 kids!
um. confession. i stalk your blog. (I'm Andrea's friend; formerly "imanut") and i secretly want to be you. you are completely adorable - and so much fun!so ENORMOUS congrats on your pregancy! So over-the-moon happy for you.i'm gonna eat cake today to celebrate!
CONGRATS JAN!
WOW - congrats! You are SUPER cute...(never a shock!) and will be an AMAZING Momma for four. Welcome to the club!! ;)
What!?! I randomly check your blog after ump-teen months and can't stop smiling! CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you! :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
hooray!!! You look so cute. I am so happy for you!!!
four kids...piece of cake. bwahahahaha.
Wahoo!! I am so excited for you. Here is to hoping for a girl!!!!
My fourth grandchild..... YIPEE!!!! Can't wait
Love, Mom
Congrats Jan! I am so happy for you.
Jan!! SO happy for you! You look fabulous.
You are such a great family, what a blessing that another child will be raised in your home.
You'll do great with 4 kids!
um. confession. i stalk your blog. (I'm Andrea's friend; formerly "imanut") and i secretly want to be you. you are completely adorable - and so much fun!
so ENORMOUS congrats on your pregancy! So over-the-moon happy for you.
i'm gonna eat cake today to celebrate!
CONGRATS JAN!
WOW - congrats! You are SUPER cute...(never a shock!) and will be an AMAZING Momma for four. Welcome to the club!! ;)
What!?!
I randomly check your blog after ump-teen months and can't stop smiling!
CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you! :)
Post a Comment