Wednesday, October 19, 2011

what everyone wants to know...

Who does she look like?

We haven't figured it out yet. And the opinions are completely mixed.

I'm really curious to see what happens with her hair and eye color...I need to know which Bitty Baby to order for Christmas!

5 comments:

andrea said...

She looks like an angel! OTherwise I can't decide. She looks familiar enough that she belongs but still has her own little look. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, a little Sawyer? She's gorgeous!

Patty Gianfelice said...

Campbell is simply gorgeous..... She has a bit of Harrison, Sawyer and Graham in her.... I'm with you, I can't wait to see what color her hair and eyes turn our to be .... What a cutie!!!!
Mom

The Frosts said...

She totally looks like one of your babies but I can't really pinpoint it either. I love her though and could look at pictures of her all day long! I'm so so so happy for you!

Kristi said...

She is a princess! Honestly, that sweet little face just melts my heart. She is a beauty. I love that you are ordering a bitty baby for Christmas - little girls are just so fun!!