Wednesday, January 18, 2012

3 months

It's been 3 months of having a little lady in the house, and the bliss does not wear off.


Monique knows all about having cute little girls to doll up - the bows she sent for Campbell have become fast favorites! I've learned that people either love bows, or they roll their eyes at them...I am firmly in the "LOVE" camp and Campbell doesn't leave the house without one on her head.

Campbell loves her hands as much as I love her bows! She is always sucking on her little fist or fingers, it's hard to snap a picture before they are back in her mouth. She's also enjoying her Bumbo seat - I never had one for the boys, and it makes me giggle to see her tiny little self sitting in it.

I know, I know, I need to be Campbell's parent and not her "friend" while she is growing up...but every day I whisper in her ear..."besties" Jonathan says I never put her down -

but look! Here she is in the Bumbo again! I will admit, I have no idea if she can actually roll over or not, because the ground is not a safe place for a baby with three brothers catapulting off the sofa at any given time.

her bedroom is sure to become a safe haven....but she isn't sleeping in there yet.

I'm keeping her close to me. Who wouldn't?

4 comments:

The Frosts said...

I would never put her down either. She is so delicious! I am serious when I say I am still deliriously happy that she is in your family. And I'm so glad you love the bows. They have been our favorites this go around! Give her a squeeze for me!

Patty Gianfelice said...

I love holding Campbell, she is so pleasant. She is one little cutie for sure. I happen to LOVE the bows and headbands and Cappy has grown to love them as well. She is so photogenic. Love, Love, Love our little Campbell. It is so good to see how much her three big brothers love and adore her!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Mary and I just scrolled through this and Mary said, "I wish I could sit in my bed all day and just have people feed me."

Trust me, the delirium never wears off.

Kristi said...

Why would you ever put her down? She is such an angel. She is already so photogenic, like her mama and brothers. Love the bumbo, and the bows ala Monique!