If anyone deserves a medal for Olympic Day 2012, I'm for sure I earned one bringing Graham along to cheer on the athletes. He made a beeline for the playground equipment and created some events of his own.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and only managed one shot from my cell phone, since I couldn't lure Graham off the monkey bars long enough to get close to the action.
It took herculean wrangling and wresting to get him back in the car to run home for lunch and pick up the camera for tug-of-war at the end of the day. So much for my efforts to rush and get back for the main event, because I missed Harrison's group by literally 10 seconds. Thank goodness for friends who notice your absence and snap a picture of your kid for you. Although, I'm still pretty crushed that I missed it, especially since Green pulled out the victory.
Admittedly, Sawyer has much better pictures from his events which took place the following Monday (the Kindergarten classes have their own Olympic Day - AM vs. PM)
And here is a quick snap of Campbell during her clapping warm-up the morning of Olympic Day. It took a lot of weeding through pink to find an outfit that showed her support!
Great job GREEN team!




2 comments:
Olympics Day! I love it! Your handsome boys are such athletes. The "true grit" expression on H's face is awesome. Just awesome. And cute Sawyer, what a ham.
Love the green on little Miss C. Those little clapping hands just melt me, and her little face says "look at me, aren't I wonderful?" and yep, she is!
Great photo's... you do deserve a gold medal! Sawyer is really quite the athlete. Harrison's expression is priceless... no wonder the Green team won! Leave it to Graham to participate in his own Olympics, he isn't going to be left out of anything. And our sweet little Campbell... just too adorable! She is going to be quite the cheerleader... she is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment