
Lame, but one of my "secret recipes" is fruit salad. I use Dole Tropical Fruit as a base, the juices keep the apples from turning brown and it just plain tastes good! I normally use 2 cans, strawberries, 2 apples, grapes and one orange (never bananas) then I top it with kiwi. It serves about 12 and I know it seems silly to share a recipe for fruit salad - but trust me, you really can tell a difference with the Dole fruit in there!

Jonathan's college friends were visiting from Boston today, Jack on the far left was our ring bearer when we got married!
6 comments:
OK...that looks professional! I am so impressed. Would you believe I have never once made a salad of any kind that turned out? I don't even know how to cut most fruit. In fact, I don't even like fruit. But still, I am totally proud of you and your domesticity. Cute boys too!
The fruit salad looks so good. And now I have the Wiggles song in my head :-P You boys are so cute, as are your friend's children.
mmmmm.... I need to remember that Dole tip. It looks so pretty too!
kiwi makes everything look and taste better! thanks for sharing your secrets. ;)
Yummy...and so perfect for the summer...no cooking required! It looks delish!
I have this bookmarked to try. Yum!
Post a Comment