Tuesday, August 19, 2008

trick or TREAT! 1st bloggy giveaway!

*Open to everyone (whether I know you or not! In fact, if this is your first time commenting, I'll put your name in the drawing TWICE!)

*What you'll win? Some cute Fall/Halloween decorations (if you don't celebrate Halloween, well BOO hoo for you, then!)

*How to enter? Leave a comment with any question and I'll put your name in the drawing. One week from now, I'll draw a random name, answer all your questions, and declare a winner!

This little goodie is mine, but check out the sign I found at Cracker Barrel over the weekend, it's almost identical to the one in my "mosaic of must haves" but cost only $14.99!

26 comments:

Allison Slater Tate said...

I am so in!

What are the boys going to dress up as for Halloween this year?

Love you, Jan!

The Frosts said...

Oh.... I *heart* that sign. I'm going to go to CB and get one myself! Thanks for the tip!

I want to know where you're staying for your Disney vacation in Dec. and how long you're going for and every other detail imaginable. K, thanks!

Oh, and happy 1 year blogiversary!

Melissa said...

What is Harrison wearing for his first day of kindergarten?

Miss you!

Melissa(Joshuasmommy)

Anonymous said...

what did you order at CB? ;-)

Hilary said...

What is your favorite thing about your new house?

CUTE decoration!

andrea said...

What was your biggest fight with Jonathan about?

Cute sign! I love Halloween.

Holly Child said...

hahaha...I loved your "boo hoo to you" comment! hilare!

My question....do you have any fun Halloween traditions that you do with your children, or are there ones you want to start?!

Lizzy said...

This is my first time posting a comment on your blog. It really must be my lucky day. My question is how do you know Monique?

Lizzy

Kelly said...

We've moved to Rock Hill SC thats why I haven't comented in a while. I've got to go back and see what I've missed. What a great time to get reconnected with your amazing page. I want to know what kind of creepy fun foods you make to celebrate the spooky day.

Kara said...

FUN!

My question is are you going to add to your family?

Kara said...

I have another question not related to this...I don't get how to do the mosaics. I uploaded my pics to their website and then copied & pasted my URL to the blogger 'add image', but it didn't work. What's the trick? :)

Jennk said...

Super cute!

What are you looking forward to this fall?

Patty Gianfelice said...

What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid?
Mom

annebabe said...

fun game, i'll play!!!

if you weren't a stay at home mom, what would you be? my guess is a buyer for pottery barn or cracker barrel. ;)

Kristi said...

Wow! Aren't you festive!

My question:
Would you like to try for a little girl, and if so what would you name her?

Jeri said...

Ooh I love that sign!

Aside from Disney, are you planning any other family vacations?

Kelly said...

What character dinners/Break./lunch have you scheduled at Disney? What other types of eating reservations have you made in advance?
K.Petty

Wendie said...

You don't know me, but I know Monique - and I need some cute Halloween decs :)

What's your favorite room in your house? What makes it your favorite?

christensen crew said...

oh fun....pick me, pick me! :) Kate

Melissa said...

Another Monique friend here (she has many, it looks like!). My question is: if you had an entire day to yourself, how would you spend it? Or in other words, what is your idea of a perfect day?

queenbee said...

I love CB...reminds me to go by there...What is your fav holiday to decorate for?

Shannon said...

Oooh, how fun!

Where did you and Jonathan go on your first date?

*Austin Mommy* said...

You're too cute! Okay, so besides your family or any other person, what are three things that you feel you just could not live without? Can't wait to hear the answers to all these fun questions! :)

Amy said...

I found your blog several months ago from a friend's blog and have been reading faithfully ever since. I work from home and whenever I need a break from my work and a good laugh, I visit your blog! This is my first comment though!

My question...if you could have any name other than Janet, what would it be and why?

Freer Family said...

Am I too late to play. I got back from vacation and then had day one of school and now I'm catching up on blogs.

If you were a shoe, what kind of shoe would you be and why? LOL, that is my attempt to be deep and philosophical (which I am NOT).

ALso, what hair and skincare products are your favorites?

The Knight Family said...

I found your blog through my cousin's friend's blog - I think. Anywho - It's one of my favorites to read. I love all your cute decorating ideas and favorite things. I have never commented before. But I love the trick or treat decoration and I am TRYING to make a point to commment on all the blogs that I have been stalking - even though it seems weird sometimes! OK, for my question - It seems like I liked the color you painted your dining room awhile ago......was it blue... I am not totally sure now. Anyway if it was blue, what was the paint color you used? Or, what is your favorite paint color that you have used in your house? I just moved into a new house (in Colorado) and I am trying to pick colors!