Tuesday, June 23, 2009

dutch wonderland

Thankfully, we had sunshine and Nanny and Cappy along to brave the rides! I wasn't able to go on much, but I did agree to the Skyline...oh my PANIC ATTACK...where did that come from? It didn't help that I rode with Harrison "Wouldn't it be cool if our car broke off the cable and we landed in the trees? On the roof? On the horses?" I think old age has officially set in, because I am more then happy to just watch.

6 comments:

Patty Gianfelice said...

Jan, it was an AWESOME day, Cappy & I had the very best time with the kids. Can't believe that I chickened out of going on the roller coaster. I would have done it but you and Cappy made me way too nervous. Brave Harrison though.... went on by himself and in the first car to boot!!!! Really we had the best time, we adore those kids!
Love, Mom

Hilary said...

You guys are having an exciting summer! Can I send my girls out to you?

Cute pictures!

Kelly said...

FUN, Fun times. The boys will have such great childhood memories.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

What is Dutch Wonderland? It looks fun. I am glad you had nice weather....ours was bad while on our vacation. I hate that.

Kristi said...

Fun Summer you are having over there... Love all the pictures. :)

Oh, and I'm with you - I would rather just watch too.

The Frosts said...

Way to start your summer off with a bang! I love it! Darling pics of your boys, as usual!