Friday, November 20, 2009

one little, two little...

Today was Harrison's Thanksgiving Feast at school.

Clearly, these little Indians are picky eaters. The cranberry sauce was spooned onto Harrison's plate before he could protest.


And we are all still thanking our lucky stars for this baby - he is such a total love! Lots of smiles this week - is there anything better?


7 comments:

Patty Gianfelice said...

How adorable are these three boys I ask???????? So much to be thankful for, they are AWESOME!!!
Love, Mom

andrea said...

that baby is one delicious little turkey. I love him!!! He is such a combination of your two--no? Cute, cute pictures. I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving???

Kristi said...

Look at that smiling boy! You do have much to be thankful for. Picky Indians especially. :)

Melissa said...

definitely nothing sweeter than a baby's smiles.

Freer Family said...

That little baby is too yummy for words.
Looks like a cute feast!

Jk3 said...

All 3 boys are super cute!

The Frosts said...

What a fun Thanksgiving feast! Graham is yum! I can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you had a fantastic thanksgiving!