On Saturday morning we set out to pick our Christmas tree.

Graham was the only one not complaining that it looked crooked once we got it in the house.

Harrison & Sawyer were excited to help hang the ornaments.
Until they saw the snow falling.

They quickly ditched the decorations and grabbed their
snow pants and sleds.


Thankfully, Jonathan kept at it, and got the job done!
5 comments:
The tree looks awesome, you all did a great job picking out a beauty. Harrison & Sawyer looked like they had a great time in our first seasonal snowfall, what a handsome snowman!!! And Graham, well, what can I say, he is a true Joy!!!! Can't wait for X-Mas this year, should be a lot of fun!!!!
Mom
This little post just filled me with Christmas joy!! Life is good at your house. Enjoy. :)
That little Graham is something else! I want to catch the next flight to PA and come give him some squeezes and smooches! And his JOY outfit is perfect. :) Your tree is gorgeous, your boys are handsome and Christmas is around the corner, isn't life precious?
Your tree is beautiful but to tell you the truth...I couldn't really concentrate on the rest of the post after seeing baby Graham. He has gotten so much bigger aleady. And oh my gosh...he is SO CUTE! I could eat him. Really. I can't decide who he looks like. Help me out?
I finally have his present. I need to get it mailed. I am a flake. The end.
Wow! Your tree is awesome!!! Baby Grant is pretty awesome too. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment