1. The first thing I do in the morning is...fumble into my flip flop slippers and make Graham a bottle.
2. Every night before bed I...look at my boys sleeping and forgive how CrAzY they have driven me all day long. Why did any of those small things even matter?
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is...shop! Nothing cheers me up like retail therapy! Of course, shopping is my favorite thing to do regardless of the circumstances...
4. Something that makes me cringe is...the credit card statement, every month. See above.
5. Social situations make me...hyperactive. I can't handle silence, so I fill it. Loudly. Ey, I'm annoying and I can't stop myself!
6. I like to collect...cute roosters, clothes & shoes, super rare Silly Bandz (I kid!)
7. Weekends are for...tag team parenting. I'll entertain the boys while you do your Sunday School lesson, and then can you watch them while I quick (I kid, again!) run to Target?


3 comments:
You have had shopping genes before you could ride your tricycle (DO NOT know where these genes come from). You are a great Mom, and a wonderful daughter,
Love,
Mom
I do #5 too-- sometimes I'm so hungry for adult talk (girl talk) that I just babble and giggle and sigh-- make a fool of myself!
Cute tag/list! I would play, but my last post was far too narcissistic. ;)
Cute flip-flops! I love peeking in at sleeping children. It really is the best.
I suspect you are being overly self-critical about your social tendencies. You are way too fun to ever be annoying!
Post a Comment