Sunday, May 9, 2010

this mother's day...

I picked out my own present. Since I shop for myself, this leaves Jonathan to come up with ways for me to have something to unwrap. Hilarious.
Harrison wrote a book about me at school, and got all the details right. Most accurately, that I am 23 years old and weigh 58 pounds. Also, I am really good at cooking rice.
Sawyer gave me both a live plant and a flower potted in Hershey's Kisses. Some of the chocolate had been unwrapped, and bitten into...hmm....mystery...
We had a family photograph taken at church for the pictorial directory. It was MUCH too cold to be wearing these outfits.
This Mother's Day, I am blessed.
So very, very blessed.

6 comments:

Patty Gianfelice said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to the best Mom!!!! I am so very proud of you for the wonderful mother that you are. Your boys are the most precious little fellows on earth... you do a fabulous job with them.
Mom
p.s. the boys outfits were ADORABLE

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Happy Mothers Day you very cute mom! I am pretty sure your boys couldn't be any cuter!

andrea said...

LOL. 23 and 58 pounds. He was really, really close. What a thoughtful boy! Love your pictures. You couldn't be cuter. And your boys are simply edible. Nothing better than a boy sandwich. And your dress is TDF amazing. The end.

Kristi said...

That smiley little Graham is too, too cute. Love the picture - you are all freakishly photogenic. wow.

So glad you had a good Mother's Day. You really are so very blessed. :)

ps. I don't know about your rice cooking skills, but 23 and 58 pounds looks 'bout right to me?!

Jennk said...

Love the pics. Your family is too photogenic! Love the picture of Graham + you.

The Frosts said...

I love your breakfast (no better way to start off the day than with a diet coke!!) and I love Jonathan's creativity in gift giving! Your church/family pics are ADORABLE. You are one very lucky mama.