Vacation Bible School at our church is held the same week every year, and it just so happens to fall over Jonathan's birthday. Since our VBS takes place at night, we opted to meet Jonathan for lunch and ice cream in the afternoon. He was also greeted with birthday message on the driveway when he arrived home and fresh baked cupcakes. Tomorrow we head to his parents to celebrate with cake and on Monday the two of us will sneak out for dinner while my mom watches the boys for us. I think by the time all the celebrating is over, I'll have gained 10 pounds ;)
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can't wait to watch my boys on Monday, they are the BEST!!! I'm glad that Jonathan has enjoyed his BD celebrations so far. The boys did an AWESOME job at VBS helping to raise money to purchase back packs and school supplies, they already have huge hearts.
Mom
K, I CANNOT get over the fact that your 3 boys have 3 different hair colors. They are so darling. Graham is SO blond and I want to squeeze him. Glad your VBS was a great success and hope Jonathan had a happy bday!
Happy Birthday to Jonathan! Such a handsome bunch of boys at your house. :)
Glad to hear all went well at VBS! What a great thing to give your time and energy to. Great lessons in service and compassion for your boys. :)
(Oh, and I'm laughing at Harrisons camera issues. too funny!)
Post a Comment