Tuesday, October 12, 2010

happy birthday graham bear

One
how did that even happen?
How do I ever find the right words to tell you how very, very loved you are.
How amazing, and precious and beautiful.


I marvel at you.
I think my heart will burst
my happy tears will spill over
I'll have to smother you in kisses
And squeeze you tight
and tickle your chubby toes

and I hope you'll know. You are loved beyond measure.

Happy Birthday, bear.

5 comments:

Patty Gianfelice said...

Boy do those pictures capture Graham's Happy, Loving, Curious, Sweet, Fun spirit. He is an absolute JOY!!!! We love, love, love that little fellow!!!!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby boy!

Kristi said...

Sweetest boy, sweetest post...

Jan, he is so beautiful! Those curls, those eyes, that smile! I just can't take it.

Happy Birthday, handsome boy!

The Frosts said...

Wow, wow, wow. These pictures are totally amazing. He is such a beautiful baby and I love how these pics capture his darling personality perfectly! I can't believe he is already one! Happy Birthday Graham!!

andrea said...

The most beautiful boy ever. I am dying that he's already a year old...that was like the fastest year ever. He is absolutely amazing and these pictures are so sweet. Happy birthday!