Monday, April 6, 2009

happy happenings

*Sawyer is potty-trained! It was my intention to train him the day after he turned three, but his lack of interest and my early pregnancy symptoms delayed the process by almost a month! I finally put him in big boy unders two weeks ago, and he surprised us all by catching on quickly, and even staying dry through the night! His rewards included getting to paint anytime he wanted after using the potty....the painting was far messier then the potty training - ha!

*Harrison's baseball season is underway!

*This year we are spending Easter with my IL's, so my cute mom decided to celebrate a week early at her house!


*I am now in the second trimester! I go back to the dr. on the 14th and hopefully, I'll be able to schedule the BIG ultrasound, then! I can't wait to get shopping! In the meantime, I'm stocking up on maternity clothes....I want this dress....but 50 pounds from now, I don't think it would be so cute. I don't want people to actually moo when I walk by in a mumu.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

yay for Sawyer! And yay for you! How nice to get a little break from diapers before the new baby comes. Your easter looks toto festive, and your boys outfits are divine as ever.

I'm sure you could pull of that dress, even at 9 months. I can't imagine anyone mooing at YOU! Can't wait for your ultrasound... :)

annebabe said...

congrats on potty training! i mean, ra ra ra for sawyer. :) really, i think the parent deserves way more congratulations than the potty trainee. our part was the hard part! and i highly doubt you get anywhere in the vicinity of large enough to moo at. seriously, what are you, 5'3 or 5'4 and 90 lbs sopping wet? you will just be sweet and cute and feminine and very un-bovine like. :)

Patty Gianfelice said...

Yahoo for Sawyer... I knew he would be trained when he, and only he, was ready. He has a real Jan streak in him, ha ha ha. Seriously, I'm so proud of the big boy!!!! Celebrating Easter with the boys last Sunday was so much fun, they were angels all day long!
Just let someone, anyone, try to moo at you, they will have to deal with me!
Love,
Mom

Kara said...

Hooray Sawyer! Can you come give Logan some tips? Fun egg hunt. I love Easter and more love their outfits!

You HAVE to get that dress! It screams JAN!

Holly Child said...

Hooray for Sawyer!!! Isn't it a great feeling?!

The Frosts said...

What a little stud Sawyer is! Woohoo! Congrats on the PT. You could totally pull off that dress. I seriously doubt you'll look anything less than spectacular at the end of your pregnancy! Have a fun Easter! Your mom is so cute

andrea said...

Yes, yes, yes on the dress. It would be perfect on you...plus it would be weather appropriate at the perfect time in your pregnancy. Your boys look so fun and festive...what a good mom you have. I LOVE the pictures. And hooray for Sawyer! You get a diaper break for a bit!

Freer Family said...

Wow, congrats on the potty training!!!

That dress is too cute, I don't think anyone would mistake you for a farm animal you silly girl!

Hilary said...

that is awesome! (ella still can't stay dry at night-- ugh!) Painting- what a fun reward!

Cute easter pictures!!