Harrison won 1st place for throwing accuracy at the Home Run Derby today! He is quite proud of his trophy and ribbon. Thankfully, Sawyer was not in attendance for the awards ceremony ;)
Jan, the picture does not do the trophy or the ribbon justice, they are quite impressive in person. Kara is right, you need to order a trophy case because Harrison has only just begun!!! Love Mom
5 comments:
Awesome, Harrison! That is one cool trophy. :)
Go Harrison! I hope you have a trophy case on order cause I bet there are a lot more trophies coming his way. :)
Jan, the picture does not do the trophy or the ribbon justice, they are quite impressive in person. Kara is right, you need to order a trophy case because Harrison has only just begun!!!
Love
Mom
Awesome for Harrison. I love the little rivalry he and Sawyer have going on. It's cute that S wants to be like his brother!
My goodness,he looks like a pro!!!
Mom
Post a Comment