Wednesday, August 5, 2009

do you find things like this in your pantry?

Seriously.

I promise you, it is not a long walk to the trash can in my kitchen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Constantly! But my favorite it when my dear, dear children run up to me with their garbage - here mommy, put this in your pocket. Umm, am I wearing a bright green Waste Management vest?! Seriously people!
hugs to you,
Sonia

Kristi said...

YES, I do, and it makes me CRAZY! I swear my family will leave just enough of something in the box so as not to have to throw it away.
so.painful.

andrea said...

I find things like that a lot. And it's not me or my kids that are the culprit. Brian thinks that throwing away even a crumb is so wasteful. He will save a teaspoon of cereal "just in case". Just in case what? A gerbil stops by? Grrrr...makes me so annoyed.

Jess said...

Yes! Yes! YEs! It's maddening. Like Andrea, it's not my children who are at fault. And I certainly am not to blame as it makes me see red!

Kevin will leave 2.5 prezels in the bottom of the bag and will say he didn't want to throw them out because there were still some left. Seriously? And you were just soooo full that you couldn't bear to eat 2.5 tiny pretzels?

After reading Andrea's comment about the gerbil, maybe I will giggle every time it happens in the future. LOL That's awesome!

The Frosts said...

One word: Yes

It's annoying.

Shannon said...

My pantry probably has 5 or 6 cereal boxes with tiny amount in them. It is always Tom who does it. When I ask him why he did it he always says "but I didn't want that much!". Woose.

Maybe I will set a gerbil loose in there, lol!