Sunday, October 11, 2009

I think I'm trying too hard

In an effort to have my house clean from top to bottom, another Swiffer mop has bit the dust. This makes a grand total of four. It started with the handle a couple of weeks ago, which I intended to tape back on, but then the bottom half snapped off today, under my enormous weight and pressure.

Speaking of pressure, I'm experiencing TONS, but no more contractions. I'm being induced at 6am tomorrow morning. Finally, we will meet our baby Graham! I'll update as soon as I can!

8 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh good luck, cute Jan! Can't wait to see pics !

Kristi said...

Best of luck, Jan! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy, and to hear all the details. xoxo!

Holly Child said...

Good luck Jan!!! Hope everything goes perfectly for you! :o)

andrea said...

You better call me from the hospital lady! Good luck...I can't wait to see baby Graham! And RIP to your poor swiffer.

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

good luck Jan praying it goes smoothly!

Julie said...

Good luck today! Thinking of you and praying for a safe and painless delivery as well as healthy baby and mommy!

Jennk said...

Good luck!

Kara said...

Hope everything went well! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby boy!