I have that lip gloss quad and it is great! I love that backpack...did you see it in CF? I wonder if it's big enough for Hayden's papers. I haven't bought new backpacks yet.
Andrea - I got the Blueray samples in with my last Sephora order and I LOVED them, I ordered the blush too - and they came yesterday. GUESS where my @#! delivery guy left them? ON MY DRIVEWAY?!? WHAT?!? So, I RAN OVER the package. Only me, I swear. Can you believe that they survived almost unscathed though? One of the hinges on the blush compact snapped, but the products weren't damaged. Thank goodness!
Hi Kerry :-) I saw the sign in a catalog I get - Sturbridge Yankee Workshop, isn't it darling? Here is a link http://www.sturbridgeyankee.com/DetailsList.cfm/ID/10310118
I'm thinking that outfit for S for Thanksgiving, maybe? And the SIX shirt will be perfect for my soon to be birthday boy! Yay!
Mom - I want about $600 worth of stuff from the new Silpada catalog - CUTE stuff!!!
Jan, have a Silpada Party, you can make out like a bandit.... imagine how happy Jonathan would be if you got $600.00 worth of July for hosting....You can do it....I know you can....have a party!!!! Mom
Fabulous stuff as always. I totally saw that cowboy bedding and knew it would have to be yours - I love the colors in it, kind of non traditional cowboy but dang cute. And that backpack from Chasing Fireflies- sigh - adorable. Everything is amazing.
LOL--now that's a good story. Who leaves packages on the freaking driveway? I have the Blue-Ray blush too. I love, love, love it. It started out as a sample for me too. shocker. :0)
Oh, Jan, I knew that you'd agree with me on that J&J set. Will you believe that some of our friends didn't like it? I haven't bought it yet. But I LURVE it!
13 comments:
Jan, I love the blouse and the jewlery.
Can't wait to paint with the kids on Monday....I have some great ideas, bet you can't wait!
Mom
I have that lip gloss quad and it is great! I love that backpack...did you see it in CF? I wonder if it's big enough for Hayden's papers. I haven't bought new backpacks yet.
Hi Jan! It's Kerry. :)
I love that J&J outfit so much. And where is that cute Halloween sign from? Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love looking at Halloween decor.
Andrea - I got the Blueray samples in with my last Sephora order and I LOVED them, I ordered the blush too - and they came yesterday. GUESS where my @#! delivery guy left them? ON MY DRIVEWAY?!? WHAT?!? So, I RAN OVER the package. Only me, I swear. Can you believe that they survived almost unscathed though? One of the hinges on the blush compact snapped, but the products weren't damaged. Thank goodness!
Hi Kerry :-) I saw the sign in a catalog I get - Sturbridge Yankee Workshop, isn't it darling? Here is a link
http://www.sturbridgeyankee.com/DetailsList.cfm/ID/10310118
I'm thinking that outfit for S for Thanksgiving, maybe? And the SIX shirt will be perfect for my soon to be birthday boy! Yay!
Mom - I want about $600 worth of stuff from the new Silpada catalog - CUTE stuff!!!
That blouse is so you! Everything is just so cute. You have such classy taste!
I agree with Kristi, that blouse will look so cute on you!!! :o)
Jan, have a Silpada Party, you can make out like a bandit.... imagine how happy Jonathan would be if you got $600.00 worth of July for hosting....You can do it....I know you can....have a party!!!!
Mom
Fabulous stuff as always. I totally saw that cowboy bedding and knew it would have to be yours - I love the colors in it, kind of non traditional cowboy but dang cute. And that backpack from Chasing Fireflies- sigh - adorable. Everything is amazing.
LOL--now that's a good story. Who leaves packages on the freaking driveway? I have the Blue-Ray blush too. I love, love, love it. It started out as a sample for me too. shocker. :0)
I'll have one of everything, please.
Jan, You must must must have a Silpada Party... I just got the new brochure, they have some AWESOME stuff... if you don't have one, I am.
MOm
you have such great, FUN taste. Laughing about the package incident!! tOO FUNNY!
Oh, Jan, I knew that you'd agree with me on that J&J set. Will you believe that some of our friends didn't like it? I haven't bought it yet. But I LURVE it!
Post a Comment