Friday, July 4, 2008

three cheers for the red white and blue!

Harrison was beside himself with worry this morning when he woke up to find it was raining. Thankfully, the skies cleared just long enough for the parade!





HaPpY FoUrTh of JuLy!

10 comments:

Patty Gianfelice said...

Janet, Brian and I had a very good time today celebrating Independence Day with you guys. The kids were GREAT.... food and company EXCELLENT.... fireworks AWESOME. Love, Mom & Brian

Tracey said...

I am glad that the rain held off for the parade. Your boys are so handsome, what am I saying? Your whole family is just gorgeous! I looks like you guys had a wonderful day.

millertimeab said...

awe look at you guys! so cute! Happy 4th!

andrea said...

oh my gosh...I don't think I can ever trust you again. You are so teeny, tiny adorable. Seriously. I just want to take you and your cute boys home with me, LOL. Love the outfits...and I love your mom. Looks like a fun day!

Hilary said...

You do look so cute! Love your shirt! What a cute family picture! Sounds like a really fun day... :O)

Holly Child said...

Cute, cute pics! Love the one of you and your boys! And those shirts are darling! :o)

Kara said...

How many FOJ outfits did your boys have? LOL! I love every single one of them! Your shirt is really cute, too. The BBQ looks delish!

annebabe said...

so glad you had a fun day despite potential gloomy skies! and the shirts are uber cute, yours included!

The Frosts said...

Fun times! You do look adorable and that family picture is perfect!

Freer Family said...

You guys are the cutest family, like right off a magazine page cute! Glad you had fun times at the parade.