I REALLY need to get this kid potty-trained! For those of you who remember, Harrison pretty much trained himself in a day - and I know I'm not going to get that lucky twice.Shoot, I'm not even lucky enough to be in a group with moms who still have kids in diapers so I could borrow one. I just don't think I'm cut out for M&M incentives and sticker charts. Maybe I'll give it another month? And for some added insurance, I could stock Jonathan's car with diapering supplies - you know if I'm prepared, this will never happen again, right?
Or else that will be the day I lock the keys in the car and can't get to anything... Ey. My luck stinks!


8 comments:
Oh, I don't care if he has poopy pants, that boy is so dang cute! I am so dreading pt Logan. I know it's a ways away, but still, it is so not fun. Love the boys matching shirts.
Jan, Sawyer is so very adorable stinky or not. How loveable is that kid!!! Harrison aint so bad looking himself.
I'd like to remind you that I had you and John trained before each of you were two (patting myself on the back as we speak), so proof that bribery works.
Love, Mom
I miss, miss, miss having babies. But I'm glad, glad, glad to be out of the diaper stage. Love the matching shirts!!
How could you ever, ever be irritated with that face. I mean seriously...he is the cutest child that ever lived. He just is. I'd say potty training is worth a try though...maybe the instant potty training is heriditary?
Let me say...I too am not looking forward to the PTing of Alex! I've been trying to 'introduce' it for a couple months and he's just not interested! I'm not gonna push it because a) I hear boys are harder to train (apparently not Harrison) and b) I have no one else coming along this time around so there's no push for one to be out of diapers! Good luck! :o)
I loathe/despise/hate potty training. C was done in a day too and I swear M is still potty training (she still has accidents!!) Sawyer is seriously SO cute. Did you end up having to leave your meeting?
hee hee! You are so clever in your writing. I love it... (P.s. Gracie hates that book because she thinks it is just HORRID that the momma calls the kid, Stinky Face.)
P.S. SCRUMPTIOUS boys!
Ooooohhhhh, forget the stinky diaper. He is so cute no one will notice! Or at least, they will pretend not to notice. :P
Post a Comment