(Yes, I did order this. Personalized. Who among us can resist pom-pom trim?)Saturday, October 11, 2008
wii wii wii all the way home
On Thursday I just so happened to be at Target (fate!), and casually asked a sales woman if they were still expecting a shipment of Wii's on Sunday. She pointed to a locked cabinet and exclaimed "We have them, NOW!" I wonder if the rush I experienced was similar to that of my own mother securing a Cabbage Patch Doll for me, 25 years ago? I'm just glad I didn't have to sleep in a parking lot to make my little ones dreams come true.
(Yes, I did order this. Personalized. Who among us can resist pom-pom trim?)
(Yes, I did order this. Personalized. Who among us can resist pom-pom trim?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Jan, it was actually two nights that I slept in parking lots to procure "Lon Benny", but I would have done anything to fill your X-Mas Wish List. Harrison will be so excited and happy and there is nothing sweeter than making your kids happy. Nice to know you appreciated the lengths I went to to get you your Cabbage Patch.
Mom
Yay! You got one! I saw them at Costco the other day and was pretty tempted. My kids still have no idea what a Wii is though so I'll wait until they ask. That bag is truly TDF!
Hurray!! I'm so excited for you and Harrison. I can feel the victory myself!! He will LOVE it. Here's an exciting thing. You can play other people in the world. That means you and I can play each other even though we're HUNDREDS of mile away. I can't wait to see what your Mii(personalized playing figure)will look like. Also, That bag is TOO cute. I love the pom poms.
yay! I'm so happy you found your wii. And yes, the pom pom trim on the bag is perfect! Love it!
We don't have wii yet but I hear wii FIt is kinda addicting.
HOWEVER, I NEED to know where you got that sack!! And Now before I loose my fix!
Thanks
Oh good, I'm glad you secured the elusive wii before they become near impossible to find. Love the bag too!
yay for you on the shopping score!
Where is the bag from? I did a google search and saw way more scantily clad pictures than I wanted to see, so I'll just ask you!
The gift sack is from Pottery Barn Kids! I bet we'll get our new catalogs this week :)
Post a Comment