Wednesday, October 1, 2008

nick & norah. not to be confused with the pj's

Now that I know my feelings for Clay will never be mutual...

How adorable is Michael Cera? And how sad am I to realize I'm too old to have a crush on him!


I'm probably too old to want to see this movie too, but I laughed so hard at the preview (this isn't a cab! I promise you, it isn't!) I woke up Sawyer.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I haven't even heard of this one, but now I'm curious... I am lol about you and Clay. (I'm assuming Aiken? icky now. ew)

And, you don't look a day over 21, so crush on!

Patty Gianfelice said...

Jan, on no..... no more love affair w/Clay, your heart must be broken. Does this mean that if he comes to a local venue you won't twist Jonathan's arm to go see him?
Mom

Lara said...

He IS adorable!! And Jan, please tell me you are kidding about loving Clay! ;)

Jeri said...

Sadly, Jan is not kidding about loving Clay. ROFL

Did you see Juneau? He's in that too. Cute in that dorky kinda way, I want to see this movie too but will wait until it's on DVD. :o)