Saturday, October 4, 2008

ridiculously simple. and smudged.

My friend Kara (private blogger) is hosting a drawing, and you have to post a card in order to have your name entered for the give-away. So here is my submission. Monique, when you receive this in approximately 4 days, pretend you've never seen it before in your life - k? Thanks ;)
And someone else who deserves a thank you? I wore my MCPALIN 08 t-shirt today, and the manager at Chipolte grill gave me my tacos for free! Seriously - how ridiculously nice and random was that? And oooh, were they good!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

That is a CUTE card!

awesome on the political taco free-ness!

Jeri said...

I'm happy for your free tacos! Although I may question what he's rewarding... ;-)

Cute card!!

The Frosts said...

my eyes are closed :) (but it is cute)

But I do love your story about the free food! WTG manager.

Kara said...

Fabulous card! I am loving those colors together. And how funny about your free tacos. I will have to try that trick. :)

Laura said...

You MADE that card?! I would give your free tacos for THAT! (and for the t-shirt, of course. keep the McPalin love alive...)

Kristi said...

i love it! (and it reminds me that sending a ty card your way is still on my to-do list. awkward.)

Jan Russell said...

kristi - calling me "darling" on your blog, was all the thanks I need ;)